Hamburg, Germany! Also known as ‘The Gateway to the World’, this historic town has been at the center of business and commerce since the Middle Ages! It’s known not only for it’s markets but also for its churches and art galleries! Remember to also go and see the Miniatur Wunderland, an unmissable sight featuring model trains which wend their way through the Alps! So that you don’t miss this amazing sight, on weekends and in summer holidays, prepurchase your ticket online to skip the queues.
Book your Luxury Hamburg Escape today!
You’ll be staying in the absolutely wonderful 5* Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 962 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your Luxury Hamburg Escape! Your hotel will be located pretty close by to not only Hamburger Kunsthalle, but also Variete im Hansa Theater, so try and catch a show while you’re there! Also check out the local restaurants such as Mutterland, King of India and Atlantic Restaurant!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Luxury Hamburg Escape: 3 Nights incl. 5* Hotel & Flights only £258 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Expedia!
- Travel dates: 2-5 January 2017
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Eurowings
- Hotel: 5* Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 962 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: An der Alster 72-79 Hamburg HH
- Destination: Hamburg
- Meals: None included
- Transfers: Not included, find options here!
- Price: only £258 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!