One of the most historic cities on the planet, Budapest has been home to humans since the Stone Age – with a number of World UNESCO Heritages Sites to show for it. Most of the sights worth seeing are totally free, and are definitely the best way to see the city in its true authentic glory. The food markets are also a definite must do – Budapest boasts a food history that goes back centuries, but don’t worry.. it’s always fresh! ;-)
Hotel rates are currently super cheap and down 25% since 2015, so there really is no excuse not to visit this beautiful Hungarian city! Speaking of great value hotel deals..
Your Luxury Hotel Budapest.. true paradise!
You could be staying at the 5* Iberostar Grand Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Traveller’s Choice 2015) for absolute 5* luxury, right in the heart of the city. Budapest Parliament is just a few steps away and you can reach St Stephen’s Basilica within a 2 minute walk. The Vörösmarty tér shopping and restaurant district and the State Opera are also just 800 metres away from the beautiful hotel. There is a whole lot of something going on at this hotel, such as the Borkakas Wine Bistro which serves a wide variety of traditional Hungarian and international dishes, accompanied by a cracking wine menu. There is a well equipped modern spa area available for free, which boasts a hot tub, sauna and Turkish steam bath.. and relax!
Each room includes a flat screen TV, an iPod docking station, an elegant seating area and work desk. There is also a spacious en suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, toiletries and hairdryer – no bad hair days here! There is 24 hour room service, just in case you don’t fancy getting dressed for dinner!
- Budapest: 2 Nights in 5* Hotel with Return Flights from London only £219 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 15 – 17 July 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Airline: Wizz Air
- Hotel: 5* Iberostar Grand Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Board: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £221 per person based on 2 adults sharing