I found you this Luxury Ibiza Break in May 2018! This hotel is not located in the partying district of Ibiza island, but rather the quieter area of Portinatx, a former fishing village in the north of Ibiza. Think beautiful Mediterranean beaches, sparkling seas and tasty food!
4* Barcelo Portinatx Hotel
The 4*Barcelo Portinatx Hotel has a 4/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a lovely stay there! The hotel is adults only (aged 17 and over), so your relaxation is guaranteed. It is located just next to a cove with sparkling waters, and overlooks the beautiful surrounding scenery – there’s a panoramic terrace from which you can take it the virew! There’s an outdoor pool, an outdoor wellness centre and a restaurant on site. This deal is based on a half board stay in a Sea View Room, so you’ll be able to enjoy your breakfast and evening meal in the main restaurant.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal! Have an amazing holiday!
- Luxury Ibiza Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only £198 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 7 – 9 May 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- 4, 5, 7 & 10 night stays also available
- Airport of departure: London, Liverpool or Bristol for the same price
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, East Midlands, Leeds (prices may vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Barcelo Portinatx
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Ibiza, Spain
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer can be added during booking process for a surcharge
- Price: only £198 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly