Have you wanted to go to Iceland but it always seemed super expensive? Well, I have found you this luxurious break to Iceland at a price that you can finally afford!
Luxury Iceland Break
You will be staying in the 4* Apotek Hotel (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) which is right in the centre of Reykjavik. There are plenty of things to do here with tours of the surrounding areas. If you didn’t already know, Iceland is one of the most beautiful places in the world! You can upgrade and do a Northern Lights Tour for £40 pp, Golden Circle Tour for £58 pp or Whale watching for £76 pp. You can also enjoy geothermal spas and if you’re lucky get a glimpse of the Northern Lights.
The hotel that you will be staying in is super popular for its luxurious decor, and provides spacious rooms with an en suite, flat screen TV, WiFi and lots of amenities for your stay. The hotel also has a spa with a hot tub, steam bath and sauna so you can get some ultimate relaxation after exploring.
If you would like to book the dream holiday to Iceland, just buy your vouchers on Wowcher.
- Iceland: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Spa, Flights & Tour Options only £229 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Travel dates: depends on availability
Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th Apr 2018.
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: Luton, Stansted, Southend, Manchester and Edinburgh airport.
- Hotel: 4* Apotek Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 413 reviews
- Location: Central Reykjavik
- Destination: Iceland
- Meals: without
- Includes hand luggage only.
- Price is based on two sharing a room so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- ATOL protected
- Price: only £229 per person based on 2 adults sharing