I found you this Luxury Madeira Getaway in May 2017! Head to this gorgeous Portugese island for a 4 night break you won’t forget! The island is characterised by its green volcanic landscape and pebbly beaches. In the capital, Funchal, you can visit the popular Botanical Gardens or one of the several museums there, such as the Museu de Arte Sacra, which contains an impressive collection of Flemish Art.
5* Quinta Do Lorde Resort
The 5* Quinta Do Lorde Resort has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! This hotel has a serene and peaceful location, a little of the beaten track, so it’s the perfect place to relax and escape the stresses of your everyday life! It consists of 5 separate buildings, connected by green spaces and cobbled walkways. There’s 2 in house restaurants to choose from: Flor de Sal which serves dishes made from local produce and Lord’s Club, which has stunning views of the Atlantic. There is also a beach bar and a poolside bar. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a Standard Room with partial sea view.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely trip!
- Luxury Madeira Getaway: 4 Nights incl. 5* Hotel & Flights for only £286 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 3 – 7 May 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Monarch Airlines
- Hotel: 5* Quinta Do Lorde Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 451 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Madeira Island, Portugal
- Meals: self-catering
- Check airport transfer options here
- Price: only £286 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly