Sometimes you just need to take the load off and let that stress melt away. Perhaps work is getting a bit stressful, or you simply need a change from your usual 9 – 5 routine. If that’s the case, then you’re in luck! Voyage Privé currently have a wonderful 5* spa retreat that promises nothing but luxury. Go and spoil yourself rotten!
Luxury Malta Spa Retreat
With this deal you’ll be staying at the 5* Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa. Considered to be Malta’s leading spa hotel, this prestigious establishment has even won the Travellers’ Choice Award from Tripadvisor, which is the highest certificate you can get from them! When you take a closer look at the hotel, it’s easy to see why it’s picked up top marks. The architecture is stately, the gardens are filled with lush plants and gorgeous pools, and inside you can expect seriously grand interiors.
During your stay you have loads of amazing extras thrown in such as a breakfast buffet, a 10% dining discount and access to the spa facilities. You’ll even be able to avail of a complimentary cocktail! When you’re not too busy pampering yourselves, I’d recommend checking out the towns of Valletta and Mdina, both famed for their breathtaking architecture.
The cheapest prices for this deal are for November departures from Liverpool. However there are loads of dates available and several departure airports to choose from, so simply have a little play around and craft your own bespoke spa deal! :)
- Luxury Malta Spa Retreat: 3 Nights in Beautiful 5* Resort incl. Breakfast Buffet, 10% Dining Discount, Complimentary Cocktail, Spa Access & Return Flights from only £219pp – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: Departures until November 2018 available (cheapest dates in November)
- Length of stay: 3 nights (longer durations available)
- Departure airport: Liverpool (cheapest), London, Manchester, Birmingham, East Midlands, Bristol
- Destination airport: Luqa
- Hotel: Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa
- Score: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + 2018 Travellers’ Choice Award
- Location: San Anton, Malta
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £219 per person based on two adults sharing