I’ve found you an incredibly luxurious getaway to the beautiful Marrakech in Morocco in December 2017! Experience everything Morocco has to offer, with culinary delights like tangine and beautiful intricate pieces of art right by you! There are so many awesome perks to this holiday you’ll be kicking yourself if you don’t book it!
Relax in the luxury of the 5* Riad Kniza, rated an unbeatable 5/5 on TripAdvisor and awarded Traveller’s Choice. It’s the perfect spot for some total relaxation, and offers up a modern Moroccan feel that still give you a feel for the traditional Moroccan decor you’ve come to know.
The wonders in this hotel simply never stop. On your arrival, a selection of teas and pastries will be waiting for you. You’ll snooze in the comfort of your Superior Deluxe Room, followed by a sumptuous breakfast the next morning. You’ll also be treated to an afternoon tea during your stay. If you really want to feel luxurious and relaxed, then take advantage of the sauna access you’re offered, as well as using your spa gift card against a relaxing massage or treatment. This is a break not to be missed!
I found this awesome deal over on Voyage Prive, so be sure to book it with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Marrakech: 3 Nights incl 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £275pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 5-8 December 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Options to stay 4, 5 and 7 nights available
- Airport of departure: London (any airport)
- alternative airports: Liverpool (£277) and Manchester (£322)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Riad Kniza
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,417 reviews + Traveller’s Choice
- Destination: Marrakech, Morocco
- Meals: breakfast included
- Price: only £275 per person based on 2 adults sharing