Steal away to exotic Morocco this February! World class architecture, hospitality and food come together in this luxury Marrakesh break that I spotted on Voyage Privé.
Luxury Marrakesh Break
Stay in Marrakesh’s old world median for three nights at the Dar Lalla F’dila. This 4-star hotel is North African elegance at its finest. You’ll enjoy a stay in a restored 19th-century building that once welcomed prestigious visitors. You’ll enjoy taking in its characteristic Arabic decor and modern upgrades, a large rooftop terrace and traditional hammam. Even better, you can enjoy an invigorating Moroccan breakfast each morning.
Step into the fast-paced gateway to Africa. Morocco deals in beautiful sights and great food, so you’re bound to have a blast. Some of Marrakesh’s top sights include the Koutoubia Mosque, the Medina markets, and the gardens of La Mamounia. The city’s modern district of Gueliz is where you’ll find European-style buildings and cafes and the famous Majorelle Gardens. If you want to get around in a less conventional way, then consider a camelback ride or soak up the panoramas via hot air balloon!
Book this great getaway with Voyage Prive. Remember you need to make a free account with them in order to view this deal!
- Luxury Marrakesh Break: 3 Nights in Historic Hotel Incl. Flights, Transfers & Breakfast just £145
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 26/02/2019 – 01/03/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London
- Alternative airports
- Manchester (£183)
- Edinburgh (£295)
- Birmingham (£271)
- Destination airport: Marrakesh Menara Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Dar Lalla F’dila
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Marrakesh, Morrocco
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £145 per person based on two adults sharing