Hop across the Atlantic for a truly glamorous break with this amazing deal for a luxury Mexico all-inclusive holiday!
Mexico All-Inclusive Holiday
I have found a deal to the stunning Riviera Maya in Mexico, and with this elegant package you’ll experience this dazzling stretch of Caribbean coastline in luxurious style.
With this fabulous package from First Choice you will be spending 10 nights in a glamorous 4* luxury Mexico all-inclusive hotel with flights and transfers included for just £819 per person.
Flights are from Birmingham to Cancun, and including transfers your travel is all sorted in a Thomson Airways Dreamliner plane.
The 4* Grand Bahia Principe Coba is everything you could hope for from your luxury Mexico all-inclusive hotel, with two outdoor pools, a splash park, two kids pools and a private beach. There’s loads of activities, including beach volleyball and bike hire, as well as watersports. There’s also a gym, spa, hairdresser and a full entertainment programme. You needn’t worry about the food, as there is a main buffet restaurant as well as 5 a la carte restaurants, ranging from Mediterranean to Japanese. There’s also a range of pool bars, lobby bars and whirlpool bars. It’s hardly surprising that this hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor, nestled as it is in tropical jungle with it’s own 1.5 km stretch of sandy white beach.
Riviera Maya is an amazing area of Mexico, with world-class beaches and fascinating Mayan history along with lush jungles and incredible sea caves. Why not explore some of these fascinating natural phenomena for yourself with a cave diving trip, or even swim with turtles in the clear blue waters of the Caribbean? Also worth experiencing is the spicy local cuisine, as well as awe-inspiring Mayan cities and pyramids from the days before Columbus claimed America for the Spanish. With so much to see and do out and about, it’s almost enough to tear you away from your luxury Mexico all-inclusive hotel – you certainly won’t be wanting to leave at the end of the week!
I found this deal on First Choice!
- Mexico All-Inclusive: 10 Nights incl. 4* All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £819 pp
- Travel dates: 12 – 22 May 2017
- Length of stay: 10 nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4* Grand Bahia Principe Coba
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 12,700 reviews
- Location: approx. 40 mins from Playa del Carmen, but has own private beach
- Destination: Mexico
- Meals: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Mexico: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £819 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Prices correct at time of publication – subject to availability!