It seems like everyone wants a luxury Mexico holiday – Mexico has long been one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world. Abundant with beautiful white beaches and bright blue seas.. it’s not surprising!
Your Luxury Mexico Holiday
You will be staying in the Riu Lupita Hotel, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. You will be staying here on an all-inclusive basis, so the only thing you need to worry about once you get there, is how many cocktails is “too many”.
Your luxury Mexico hotel has 2 outdoor pools as well as various other facilities. If you wanted to learn how to scuba dive, they do have a PADI diving school at the hotel; this does cost extra but is 100% worthwhile doing, I think it gives you the best perspective and views of the country. The hotel also has 5 restaurants that you can choose from. One of which is on the beachfront, which can be reached using the shuttle buses provided on a complimentary basis by the hotel.
The hotel is a few miles away from the beach, so it is a 5 minute drive away. The hotel does offer you complimentary shuttle buses to and from the beach on a regular and daily basis.
This luxury Mexico holiday is available to you on Thomson for £674 per person. This includes your all-inclusive hotel stay, flights and transfers; once you get to Mexico there is nothing for you to worry about. This is the perfect deal for you to relax and also gives you a good excuse to go and lie in the sun for some days!
- Luxury Mexico: 7 Nights incl. All Inclusive Hotel, Flights, Luggage & Transfers only £674 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson
- Travel dates: 20 – 27 November 2017
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4* Riu Lupita
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,845 reviews
- Destination: Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Board: All-Inclusive
- Hand luggage and Check-in luggage included
- Airport transfer in Mexico: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- This holiday is ATOL protected by Thomson
- Price: only £674 per person based on 2 adults sharing