Easily one of the plushest, most up-scale hostels you will ever encounter in your life. Live the VIP lifestyle without having to break the bank!
Luxury Solo City Break to Vienna
Vienna is a classy city. Filled with wonderful examples of architecture and a world-class selection of museums and historical landmarks, the Austrian capital has a stately charm about it that will have you falling in love with it in no time. So when a city is this classy, it only seems fitting to find somewhere that’s suitably plush!
Well, if you’re looking for a bit of that VIP lifestyle without having to break the bank, then this interesting AirBnB listing will fit the bill! The listing is for a 6-bed dorm room in the 5* Grand Ferdinand Hotel. But let me tell you – it’s the plushest dorm room I’ve ever seen! Glass chandeliers, striking wood panelling, crisp white linens… This is truly as luxurious as a dorm can be! But that’s not all of course. Since you’re a guest of the hotel, you’ll have access to the breathtaking Grand Etage. This is essentially a rooftop club exclusive to guests with a rooftop pool, a bar, restaurant and beautiful views to boot.
This is certainly a unique way to experience a city as a single traveller – you can check out the listing on AirBnB to book this stunner. I paired it up with some return flights from London Southend to Vienna. This is the sure fire way to get to the heart of the action in minutes, and your holiday can begin!
- Luxury Vienna Solo Break: 3 Night Break in 5* Hostel with Rooftop Pool & Lounge with Return Flights just £152
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB and my Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 15 – 18 July 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Southend
- Airline: Flybe
- Hotel: 5* Grand Ferdinand Hotel
- Rating: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: city centre
- Destination: Vienna, Austria
- Board: self catering
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £152 based on one adult