If you find yourselves dreaming of heavenly beaches, Mediterranean climates and amazing food, then it’s time you escaped to Greece!
Luxury Zante Getaway
The island of Zante (or Zakynthos if you will!) is one of the most popular Greek islands with holidaymakers – and with good reason. The breathtaking coastal landscapes, gorgeous little towns and vibrant atmosphere come together to create an unforgettable experience!
This is a brilliant deal that I’ve spotted over at Loveholidays, which comes with your return flights and hotel stay bundled up in one handy holiday package. You’ll be staying at the gorgeous Mabely Grand, a 5* resort built in a typical Classical style with sleek interiors. Its vantage point upon the hill means you can enjoy gorgeous views out to sea from the terrace, and the pools and gardens are just stunning. A little haven of peace and tranquillity! If that didn’t sound heavenly enough already, you’ll be glad to know that you’ve got breakfast and dinner included thanks to the half-board catering.
Any trip to Zante isn’t complete without visiting the iconic shipwreck beach. There are also a string of amazing sea caves to explore as well as the opportunity to go turtle spotting – Marathonisi is a great place to spot endangered loggerhead turtles nesting up on the beach!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package over at the provider’s website. :)
- Luxury Zante Getaway: 1 Week in Superb 5* Resort incl. Half Board Catering & Return Flights from only £371
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 01/10/2018 – 08/10/2018
- Alternative dates:
- 03/10/2018 – 10/10/2018
- 04/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- 08/10/2018 – 15/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Birmingham
- Alternative airports:
- Nottingham – from £404pp
- Glasgow – from £419pp
- Bristol – from £425pp
- Destination airport: Zakynthos
- Airline: Thomas Cook
- Hotel: Mabely Grand
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Kampi, Zante
- Meals: Half board included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price from only £371 per person based on two adults sharing