Lyon! A city full of dynamism, this amazing city is located in the central-eastern side of France. What is there to discover? Well, you can take numerous walks through the city, starting with the Vieux Lyon district, known as being a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where the Saint-Jean Cathedral rises towards the sky. You can cross traboules i.e. passages full of charm. Situated at the confluence of the Rhone and Saone rivers, definitely be a flaneur and stroll down the quay to the Fresque des Lyonnais, an artwork of illusion!
Book your Lyon Romantic Break today!
You’ll be staying in the absolutely fantastic Le Love Spa and I can guarantee you’re gonna wanna relish the experience that you have there! Tour Part-Dieu is 1.8 km from Le Love Spa, while Institut & Musee Lumiere is 2 km from the property. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 18 km from Le Love Spa. The 7th arrondissement is a great choice for travellers interested in convenient public transport, sightseeing and city walks. This property is also rated for the best value in Lyon! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
- Lyon Romantic Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £226 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Kayak and Trivago!
- Travel dates: 6-8 February 2017
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Le Love Spa
- Hotel location: Tour Part-Dieu is 1.8 km from Le Love Spa
- Destination: Lyon, France
- Meals: Non-inclusive
- Airport transfer in Lyon not included, find options here!
- Price Breakdown:
- Price: only £226 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book this deal:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.