Madeira, known for its amazing wine, cake and often referred to as the “floating garden” or “Pearl of the Atlantic”. All of these combined add up to make one beautiful island that everybody has to experience at least once.
You will be staying in the 5* Quinta Mirabela, which has received a phenomenal TripAdvisor rating of 90% as well as winning a Travellers’ Choice Award for “Small Hotels”. You will be staying here on a half-board basis, which is nice because it means you don’t have to worry about being in the hotel for lunch- so you can enjoy an entire day out instead of having to break it up into different parts.
Although your transfers are included in this deal, I would recommend hiring a car anyway, because the easiest and most effective way of seeing the island of Madeira is to be able to drive around to various different points on the island. I would really recommend heading to see the natural sites. The mountains are one of my favourite parts, with either stunning views or a feeling of being in the clouds, it is a trip you won’t be disappointed with.
If you get the chance I would also suggest looking around The Desertas, a group of uninhabited islands. They are a Nature Reserve and house one of the worlds’ most endangered species: the monk seal. They’re really beautiful and definitely worth a visit if you have the time!
This deal is available to you through travelzoo.co.uk for only £399 per person. This includes your 5* Half-Board Hotel, Flights and Transfers! It is worth noting that you don’t book this holiday with TravelZoo, but with Fleetway Travel. This is the perfect opportunity for you to get away for a week of luxury to discover one of the most beautiful islands you will ever see.
- Madeira: 7 Nights incl. 5* Half-Board Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £399
- Travel dates: select dates until March 2015 (depends on availability)
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: Birmingham, Bristol or Edinburgh
- Hotel: 5* Quinta Mirabela
- Rating: 90% on TripAdvisor out of 151 reviews + Travellers’ Choice Award Winner “Small Hotels”
- Destination: Madeira
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner included
- Airport transfer in Maderia: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Find cheap Car Hire on: carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £399 per person based on 2 adults sharing