Madrid is a great choice for those interested in architecture, sightseeing, tapas and a bustling night-life – it’s got it all! This amazing deal I found on trivago.co.uk and skyscanner.net is perfect for those wanting a holiday long enough to relax but at a price that’s not going to hurt your wallet!
Your Madrid City Break
You will be staying at the Hostal Casa de la Plaza Madrid, (4/5 on TripAdvisor) conveniently located on San Miguel Square which is just a few metres from Plaza Mayor. Because this hostel is so central, its perfect for exploring the city by foot with attractions such as the Puerta del Sol, Palacio de Santa Cruz, Royal Palace and the Royal Theatre in the near vicinity. There are numerous supermarkets, shops, bars, restaurants and cafes near to the hostel, and a daily market is held outside the property – perfect for fresh fruit, vegetables and bread.
This great guest house features a 24-hour reception, each room offers Wi-Fi, a TV, hair-dryer and some rooms come with a balcony. The nearest Metro station is the Ópera Metro Station meaning getting to the furthest corners of the city is super easy and efficient!
- Price breakdown:
- Madrid: 5 nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £108
- Travel dates: 23 Nov 2015 – 28 Nov 2015
- Length of stay: 5 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 10°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: La Casa de la Plaza
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 97 reviews
- Location: 50 metres from the Plaza Mayor
- Destination: Madrid, Spain
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £25 – £29, train £2 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £108 per person based on 2 adults sharing