Art museums, delectable cuisine and thriving Spanish streets, it’s all yours for the taking with this fantastic holiday! I’ve been able to create this wonderful deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder.
Madrid City Break
Visiting Madrid can be a challenging task, why? Because there are so many amazing attractions, that your day will be absolutely packed with fascinating museums such as Museo del Prado and Reina Sofia, cosmopolitan streets like Gran Via and impressive squares to relax with a coffee (the best is Plaza Mayor)! Many people are unaware of the luscious green spaces that Madrid has to offer, and as your trip is in October, I would suggest heading to Casa de Campo – a tranquil park whereby you can still enjoy the Spanish sunshine. I’ll let you in on a little secret, Madrid has a beautiful yet undisturbed park which I had the pleasure of visiting myself with a local; it is known as El Retiro. It is a quaint but central park, featuring fountains, monuments and tree-lined walks. As night falls, head to Circulo de Bellas Artes to fully take in the view of this wonderful city.
The hostal I’ve found you is in a central location which is ideal for people that are rearing to experience Madrid’s nightlife! There are numerous reputable tapas restaurants closeby, so foodies out there you are catered for!
If this sounds like your cup of tea, just click the links to book your trip! :)
- Madrid City Break: 3 Nights in Well Rated Accommodation Incl. Return Flights just £129
- Provider: Trivago & Kayak (flight finder)
- Travel period: 16/10/2018 – 19/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hostal Pizzaro
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £129 per person based on two adults sharing