From Tapas to Flamenco, from culture to nightlife… if you’re looking for a nice city break in Spain then you won’t be able to ignore Madrid! Madrid is a city full of surprises and delights its tourist anew. So I tried to look for a good deal to take you to Madrid and found one on expedia.co.uk. Here you can book your city break with flights from London Stansted and stay 5 days in the 3-star Tyrp Madrid Washington Hotel (69% on TripAdvisor) for only £201 per person.
That’s really a good price because your hotel is directly in the city centre of Madrid and just a short walking distance to many important sights. The location is near the Plaza Mayor and also close to el Mercado de San Miguel. It’s really hard to find something more central than this :) The deal doesn’t include the transfer but that’s no problem: simply take the train from the airport to the station Nuevos Ministerios and from here head to Plaza España. After a few steps you have reached the Tyrp Madrid Washington hotel.
So what I can recommend you for your city break is definitely trying the typical Spanish cuisine and for sure to go partying, because “Madrid nunca duerme” which means that Madrid never sleeps :) I mean where else do you see more people at 4 o’clock at night on the road than at 4 o’clock in the afternoon? :D And you don’t need to look for secret hidden places to find good bars because it’s not important to stay in one special place but to know which area. The nightlife districts are really close by and just short strolls away. So it only depends which kind of party you want to make. With the area Huertas you won’t do anything wrong, because here you’ll find many possibilities to spend your nights partying. The area around La Latina is also very popular and La Latina describes the historical part of Madrid. Happy Travels :)
- Madrid City Break: 5 Days incl. Hotel and Flights for only £201
- Travel period: 08/05/2014 – 12/05/2014
- Travel duration: 5 days
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: TYRP Madrid Washington Hotel
- Rating: 69% on TripAdvisor out of 358 reviews
- Hotel location: directly in the city centre, 8 miles from the airport
- Destination: Madrid / Spain
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Madrid not included.
- Your way to the hotel: take the train from the airport to the station Nuevos Ministerios (£1) and from here head to Plaza España (£1). The hotel is just a few steps away. Approx. time that you’ll take is 25 mins.
- Price: only £201 per person based on two adults sharing
Please note that you’ll have to do following step to get to the deal, if the link doesn’t forward you directly: on the left side on expedia.co.uk is a box called “filter results” , there you have to type in the name of the hotel TYRP Madrid Washington Hotel.
Click here for the Madrid Deal