A weekend break to one of Europe’s most vibrant cities with a group of friends is the perfect chance for some bonding time. Combined with tours and food, this cheap city break to Madrid, including cheap flight and hotel, makes for a great getaway. It’s a great value deal I put together with a city break package from travelbird.co.uk and a flight from bravofly.co.uk.
Hotel JC Rooms Santa Ana in Madrid
The Hotel JC Rooms Santa Ana couldn’t be in a better location: it’s super central and only a five minute walk from some of the best attractions Madrid has to offer. Each individual style room is vibrantly decorated with a Spanish theme, and features everything you would want for a comfortable stay. The price starts from £18 per person on selected dates!
Not only has this hotel got everything you need on your doorstep, but it has 4/5 on TripAdvisor, making it a great hotel.
When you’re not inside relaxing and enjoying your room, you can make the most of the two hour tour of Madrid also included in this deal. Provided by the hotel, it will bring you around this stunning city in a fun and informative manner. Following this, the three of you can sit down to a nice portion of Tapas and a drink; also included!!
Cheap Flights to Madrid
There are many dates available for this offer until the end of October, but as an example weekend I have chosen the 14th May – 16th May 2015. I have found cheap flights here on bravofly.co.uk flying out from London Stansted in the morning and flying back in the evening for only £44 per person. Getting to your hotel is easy, as the bus will take 41 minutes and cost £2.
- Madrid Weekend City Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, City Tour, Drink & More + Flights for Group of 3 only £100
- Travel period: 14/05/2015 – 16/05/2015
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative Airports: cheap flights from Manchester (£46), Birmingham (£51), Bristol (£55) and Edinburgh (£56) available
- Destination: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel JC Rooms Santa Ana
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 213 reviews
- Location: central
- Meals: breakfast, 1 portion of tapas
- Extras: a 2 hour tour of Madrid with a drink, and a a gift from Madrid Souvenirs shop
- Airport transfer: the bus will take 41 minutes and costs £2
- Booking fee included.
- Price: only £100 per person based on 3 adults sharing