Fancy somewhere a little different for your next city break? Check out this 3 night deal I put together through Trivago and my Flights Fare Finder, to the beautiful Spanish city of Madrid, where you will be staying in a super central hotel, and flying return from London Stansted – all for only £157 per person! For the price of a great meal in London, you can head to the European City of Culture and relax for a few nights.
Your Madrid City Break Package Deal
During your 3 nights in Madrid, you will be staying at the gorgeous boutique Praktik Metropol Hotel, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 975 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) conveniently next to Gran Via Metro Station. Public parking is available nearby if you choose to drive, Puerto del Sol is just 200 metres away and the Prado Museum is a leisurely 10 minute walk.
Your chic, soundproofed room comes with air conditioning, satellite TV, a safe and a private bathroom with amenities. Although this deal doesn’t include catering, the Praktik Metropol‘s central location is ideal for bars, restaurants and shops.
- Madrid: 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £157
- Travel dates: Sunday 13 March 2016 – Wed 16 March 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 6°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Available at an additional cost
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Praktik Metropol, Madrid
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 975 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Madrid, Spain
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £23 – £27 (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £157 per person based on 2 adults sharing