Grab a pal and head off into the Spanish sun of Magaluf next summer with this great value deal I put together through Trivago and my Flights Fare Finder. For only £181 per person, you can enjoy 5 nights in a super central, super party filled 4* Hotel and return flights from London Stansted (returning to London Gatwick) – grab your swimmers and get booking!
Your Magaluf Holiday Package Deal
No need to worry about the seedy reputation of Magaluf though, the hotel included in this deal is the Sol House Trinidad (4/5 on TripAdvisor) famous across the resort for its parties and accommodation, and rated #3 on TripAdvisor out of all hotels in Magaluf! It is situated just 50 metres from the beach, 16km from Palma de Mallorca city centre and 26km from the airport.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel, and at the pool area you can enjoy Bali beds, hammocks and a rooftop terrace. The buffet restaurant is available for breakfast and dinner at an extra cost, or you can enjoy snacks and drinks (most important bit!) at the lounge or pool bar. Each room is air conditioned, and features a furnished balcony.Guests can expect to enjoy a free Sol Katmandu Fun Pass with exclusive discounts at the Katmandu Theme Park and the Wave House. You can also expect access to all pool parties and special shows featuring resident and guest DJs, during the summer months.
- Magaluf: 5 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £181
- Travel dates: Sunday 12 June 2016 – Friday 17 June 2016
- Length of stay: 5 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 22°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted (returning to London Gatwick)
- alternative airports: Available at an added cost
- Airline: Ryanair / Norwegian Air
- Hotel: Hotel Sol House Trinidad
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 750 reviews
- Destination: Magaluf, Spain
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £23 – £28 (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £181 per person based on 2 adults sharing