Malta is a true paradise in the Mediterranean, isn’t it? I just love this peaceful place for a getaway. Why not come and experience it for yourself with a fabulous getaway to the picturesque village of Mellieha. It’s a coastal village that’s super popular for tourists, so you know there will be kept entertained here! I’ve found for you the most perfect hotel too, let’s go check it out!
Take a break to Malta!
Your hotel is the stunning 4* Matirim Antonine Hotel, which has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a Certificate of Excellence! This hotel is on the hillsides, so you have a perfect view out to the town and to the bay. You have a view of the islands of Comino and Gozo, which might inspire some exploration in you! The hotel is perfectly equipped with a fitness centre, a games room, and each room has central heating and air con. So, you’ve got a perfectly cosy stay whenever you arrive. If you wanna get out there and be active, this hotel offers bike rental, fishing, canoeing, hiking and horse riding among so many things! What a great way to enjoy your holiday together!
I found this getaway over on Loveholidays so be sure you book with them directly! Have a great time!
- Malta: 7 Night Stay in 4* Hotel with Breakfast & Return Flights from £295 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 7 – 14 April 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Belfast
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Matirim Antonine Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Mellieha
- Destination: Malta
- Board: breakfast
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £295 per person based on 2 adults sharing