Malta is a true paradise in the Mediterranean, isn’t it? I just love this peaceful place for a getaway. Why not come and experience it for yourself with a fabulous getaway to the picturesque village of Mellieha. It’s a coastal village that’s super popular for tourists, so you know there will be kept entertained here! I’ve found for you the perfect hotel too, let’s go check it out!
Take a break to Malta!
Your hotel is the stunning 4* Matirim Antonine Hotel, which has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a Certificate of Excellence! This hotel is on the hillsides, so you have a perfect view out to the town and to the bay. You have a view of the islands of Comino and Gozo, which might inspire some exploration in you! The hotel is perfectly equipped with a fitness centre, a games room, and each room has central heating and air con. So, you’ve got a perfectly cosy stay whenever you arrive. If you wanna get out there and be active, this hotel offers bike rental, fishing, canoeing, hiking and horse riding among so many things! What a great way to enjoy your holiday together!
I found this getaway over at Travel Supermarket so be sure you book with them directly! Have a great time!
- Malta: 4 Night Stay in 4* Hotel with Breakfast & Return Flights from £116
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel dates: 12/11/2018 – 16/11/2018
- Alternative dates:
- 11/11/2018 – 15/11/2018 – £126
- 13/11/2018 – 17/11/2018 – £126
- 14/11/2018 – 18/11/2018 – £146
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Maritim Antonine Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Mellieha
- Destination: Malta
- Board: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included
- Price: only £116 per person based on 2 adults sharing