Think of a quirky minibreak and you don’t always think of Moscow. But, I can guarantee that you will be awestruck by the beautiful architecture and the cosmopolitan nature of the Russian capital. Grab this three night stay in a gorgeous suite and I’m sure you’ll know what I mean.
Book this Moscow minibreak today!
With this lovely getaway that I spotted over on Voyage Prive you can be spending a wonderful three nights in the Russian capital. You’ll stay in the elegance of the 5* Mamaison All Suites Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) in Pokrovka, which is about 25 minutes walk from the world famous Red Square. You’ll be staying in a luxurious one bedroom suite, with a chic and cosy spot with red tones that are a perfect nod to Moscow’s nickname as the Red City. There is no end to the things you can do here. Fully relax at the hotel’s spa, or opt for a delicious cocktail in the bar. Or, go out and explore all the wonders the city has to offer.
I found this getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you have booked with them directly. I hope you have a fantastic time here. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Moscow Minibreak: 3 Nights incl Deluxe Suite, Breakfast & Flights from £298pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 2 – 5 March 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow
- Airline: KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Hotel: 5* Mamaison All Suites Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 440 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 25 minute walk from the Red Square
- Destination: Moscow, Russia
- Meals: breakfast included
- Hand luggage only.
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £298 per person based on 2 adults sharing