Allow yourself to be blown away by Grenoble’s outstanding beauty and immerse yourself in the fun-loving atmosphere the town exudes! I managed to find this fantastic deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder, so get packing before this cracker is gone!
Magical Grenoble Getaway
Nicknamed the ‘capital of the Alps’, this town is more than 2,000 years old and has been charming visitors for centuries with its stunning architecture and gorgeous period character. As you awake every morning at the Ibis Grenoble Centre Bastille, you just have to step outside to see the soaring snow-capped mountains sit proudly aside verdant green hills.
The hotel is in a great location for you to visit La Bastille – an ancient fortress which offers a sublime vista across the breathtaking landscape all around thanks to its elevated position. Why not take a ride through the town in the air with the cable car. The bubble pods offer a fantastic vantage point from which to admire the Isere River and the famously beautiful Alpine landscape. On a day with good visibility, you will be able to see the tip of Mont Blanc! I’m sure you won’t forget this spectacular airborne adventure!
This is an amazing deal, so make it yours by clicking any of the links :)
- Magical Grenoble Getaway: 4 nights in Wonderful Hotel in Central Location incl. Return Flights from London, just £147pp
- Provider: Trivago & Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 12/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Grenoble
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ibis Grenoble Centre Bastille
- Score: 3.5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £147 per person based on two adults sharing