I spotted a super Madrid city trip in February 2019 for a three night stint of fun and excitement. Read on to find out more about the amazing hotel I’ve found for you!
February Madrid City Trip
The hotel I found is the Barceló Imagine, a brand new luxury hotel in the north of the Spanish capital city. You’re super close to public transport links which will bring you into the centre with ease. Each of the 156 gorgeous rooms here in this 5* hotel are bright and spacious, with a chic modern design. The en suite bathrooms are super stylish, and the rooms are decorated with wonderful artwork to contrast the crisp white bedsheets. The hotel’s real piece de resistence is the rooftop sky lounge terrace. All part of one of Madrid’s best hotel.
The hotel is found to the north of the Paseo de la Castellana, which is one of Madrid’s longest and widest avenues. The street offers so much to do and see, and that’s not to mention the famous Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, home of Real Madrid’s football team. There’s also lots of cafés, restaurants and shops dotted around the avenue. The perfect opportunity to try some delicious and traditional Spanish delicacies.
If this sounds like the deal for you, book with the links I’ve provided below! I’ve also included flights from Manchester or London for a little extra help!
- February Madrid City Trip: 3 Night Stay in Amazing Brand New 5* Hotel with Flights from Manchester or London from £194
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 04/02/2019 – 07/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester | London Stansted
- Destination airport: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Barceló Imagine
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: about 4 miles from the city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £194 per person based on two adults sharing