Discover the beauty of the Balkans with this magical Montenegro break that I spotted on Travel Supermarket. You’ll get a fantastic few days of sun, blissful views and great hospitality!
Magical Montenegro Break
Set in the small resort of Brežin, the Wgrand Petrovac is a lovely three-star hotel on the Montenegran Coast. Top up your tan on the beautiful Petrovac Bay, taking in the stunning nature that surrounds it. You can enjoy a meal in the top-floor restaurant soak in the jacuzzi to really relax! This hotel has great reviews from previous guests so read them before making up your mind!
The Bay of Kotor is one of the most stunning enclaves in the Balkans. Venture out to the local town of Tivat, an elegant coastal town in southwest Montenegro and sweeping views of the lush mountain peaks! Partake in water sports or just lounge on the beach. I recommend spending a good amount of time in Budva’s Old Town, with its wonderfully-preserved medieval architecture.
Book this deal by following the links below!
30/04/2019 – 04/05/2019 (£157)
12/05/2019 – 16/05/2019 (£175)
14/05/2019 – 18/05/2019 (£153)
- Magical Montenegro Break: 4 Nights in Seaside Hotel Incl. Flights from just £154
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Length of stay: 3-4 nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Dubrovnik Airport
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Wgrand Petrovac
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Budva, Montenegro
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £154 per person based on two adults sharing