I love love LOVE Morocco. It’s so full of wonderful sights, sounds, and smells – the country is a spice heaven! Why not escape here at the start of the Christmas season and get some well deserved R&R? Leave the stress to your mates – you’ve got a holiday to look forward to!
Make your Christmas magic!
You’ll be staying in the wonderful 4* Sol House Taghazout Bay Surf, which is rated at a fantastic 4/5 on TripAdvisor! The hotel is on an amazing beachfront location, so it’s the ideal place for water babies to come. Throughout your stay you’re treated to breakfast in the morning, stunning sea views, a range of water sports, and a selection of fantastic foods to try! Don’t worry about missing breakfast at all, either – it’s served until 4pm!
You’ll stay in a lovely bungalow here, as the resort is a collection of eco friendly bungalows. They have comfy beds, wide screen TVs, delightful en suites and a balcony where you can relax and sunbathe in private.
I found this wonderful getaway over on Loveholidays so be sure you have booked with them directly.
- Morocco in December: 7 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £269 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 5 – 12 December 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Sol House Taghazout Bay Surf
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: beach front
- Destination: Al Massira, Morocco
- Board: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £269 per person based on 2 adults sharing