Worried about the impending cold weather? Steal away to Portugal for some mid-autumn sunshine! With this majestic Madeira holiday, you’ll still be able to enjoy the island’s wonderful weather in November.
Majestic Madeira Holiday
I put together this deal using Hotels and my Flight Finder tool. You’ll get a four-night stay at the Sao Paulo and Alegria apartments in central Funchal. This historic complex has a traditional feel with comfortable rooms and large terraces where you can enjoy a coffee and enjoy panoramic views of the city. You’ll be close to Funchal’s restaurants, La Vie Shopping Centre and the marina.
You’ll love living it up in Funchal. The island is known for its beautiful, lush mountainscapes, exotic flora and beautiful villages. Madeira is renowned for its beauty so make sure to take it in by heading to Ponte de Sao Lourenco for breathtaking views. Take a cable car tour, or try to take on the skywalk, 580 m above the sea! The perfect evening will include a meal at a fantastic restaurant, enjoying the fado music playing outside and taking a walk around the marina.
To book this deal, just follow the links below!
- Majestic Madeira Holiday: 4 Nights in Great Aparthotel incl. Return Flights just £146
- Provider: Hotels and Kayak
- Travel period: 19/11/2018 – 23/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester MAN
- Destination airport: Funchal FNC
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Apartamentos Turisticos Sao Paulo e Alegria
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £146 per person based on two adults sharing