Fancy a bit of April sun, if only for a few days? Sure you do!
I found this deal on LoveHolidays, where you and a pal (or better half!) could be jetting to the Balearic island of Majorca for 4 nights of sun, sand and sea in a 4* hotel with return flights from London Luton… for only £159 per person! Check it out below..
Your Majorca Holiday Deal
A popular hotel year in year out, the Hipotels Bahia Grande (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is just 100 metres from the gorgeous, and super family friendly Cala Millor beach. I love this deal as it’s a real ‘go at your own pace’ package, with the hotel offering self catering apartments, an outdoor and indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. All apartments are fully furnished and decked out in all the mod cons, including a private balcony, safe, and satellite TV. The kitchens include a microwave and a fridge; the shops are only a short walk away so it’s easy to keep it stocked up.
A seafront train offers links to nearby Cala Millor and Sa Coma if you fancy a day out, and the reception is open 24 hours so you can organise bike rental and excursions anytime. The Spanish island of Majorca continues to be a popular tourist destination, so book this deal before it’s gone!
- Majorca: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £159
- Travel dates: 21 – 25 April 2017
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Alternative airports: Newcastle (+ £4), Liverpool (+ £5), Stansted ( £9), Luton (+ £11)
- Airline: Budget Airline (only hand luggage included)
- Hotel: 4-star Hipotels Bahia Grande
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 231 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Cala Millor, Majorca
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Shuttle Transfer (£23.50pp) Express Transfer (£31.50pp) Private Transfer (£87.50pp)
- Price: only £159 per person based on 2 adults sharing