Planning ahead can be fun – especially if what you’re planning is a late-season Majorca Holiday! I found this deal for you on Loveholidays. Its a 7-night stay at a 4* hotel with breakfast and return flights from Bournemouth for only £245pp. Read on to find out more!
Your Majorca Holiday
This deal is a bargain price for a week with sunshine, delicious food and evenings packed full of entertainment. There are alternative airports to choose from and you can add airport transfers to your booking, or get a rental car.
The hotel you will be staying at is the 4* Club Marthas, boasting an ideal location just minutes from the beach. This hotel received a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating and a Certificate of Excellence. Start your day off with a game of tennis and afterward you can simply relax on one of the sun loungers or hop into one of the 3 outdoor pools. Your room is equipped with a modern kitchenette, where you can prepare your own meals. Alternatively, the hotel offers a couple of restaurants.
Click the deal button below to book your holiday and have a safe trip!
- Majorca: 7 nights incl. 4* Hotel with Breakfast & Flights from London only £245pp
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 27/09/2018 – 04/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Bournemouth
- Alternative Airports: Belfast, Bristol, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Manchester and more!
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: 4* Club Marthas
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,304 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to Cala d’Or city centre
- Destination: Cala d’Or, Majorca
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer in Majorca available for a surcharge
- Price: only £245 per person based on 2 adults sharing