It’s rare to find such an attractive place like Puerto Pollensa in Majorca. It’s surrounded by nature and offers the most beautiful beaches of Spain. On the one side of the town is the sea and on the other side is the Kalvary mountain with it’s chapel on top of it. You have to climb exactly 365 stairs and you are going to feel like on the stairway to heaven :) But believe me the view on top of the monastery will reward you for your effort.
With the deal on cosmos.co.uk you are going to stay 7 nights in this wonderful place in Majorca in the 2-star Llevant Apartments (be the first to write a review on TripAdvisor) incl. flights from Birmingham for only £132 per person based on 4 adults sharing. The Llevant Apartments don’t have any reviews, but the location is perfect for a self catering family holiday and has a swimming pool. The Puerto Pollensa Bay is just 300 metres from the apartments and only 200 metres from the centre of the town where you’ll find shops, cafés and restaurants.
To make the best out of your family holiday you should hire a car, because Puerto Pollensa is about a 2 hours drive from the Palma Airport. On carrentals.co.uk are cars from £3.50 per day.
- Majorca: 7 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only £132
- Travel period: 01/04/2014 + 08/04/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Airline: Monarch Airlines
- Hotel: 2-star Llevant Apartments
- Rating: be the first to write a review on TripAdvisor
- Location: approx. 200 metres from town centre, 300 metres to the beach
- Destination: Majorca / Puerto Pollensa
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Majorca: not included. The Majorca Palma Airport is about a 2 hours drive from the hotel away.
- Rental car: £3.50 per day on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £132 per person based on 4 adults sharing