If you are looking for a peaceful and quiet holiday… well then this deal is nothing for you. Because this holiday on thomascook.com takes you where the party is in Majorca! Spend 7 nights in the 3-star Hi! Honolulu Hotel (50% on TripAdvisor) with all inclusive, flights from Birmingham Airport and transfer for only £239 per person based on two party people sharing.
The hotel hasn’t the best rating, because of the fact that it’s a 18-30s accommodation and for being close to the nightlife. The last reviews are quite positive, especially if you want to party in Magulf. The city is the centre of parties and offers everything that you could wish for a good bash. The BCM Palace for example is the biggest disco of the island, famous for its foam parties and only a few minutes’ walk away.
So, where are my party people? :)
- Majorca: 7 Nights incl. Hotel with All Inclusive, Flights and Transfer £239
- Travel period: 22/04/2014 – 29/04/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham Airport
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 3-star Hi! Honolulu Hotel
- Rating: 50% on TripAdvisor out of 589 reviews
- Location: approx. 160 m to the beach, 280 metres to shops, bars and restaurants
- Destination: Majorca
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Majorca: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £239 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click. Therefore please click a second time on the link.
Click here for the Majorca Deal