A Majorca all-inclusive beach break is just what you need to start off your summer – sunshine, great sandy beaches and gorgeous blue seas, along with a tapas or two and maybe a cheeky sangria, all make for the perfect Majorca all-inclusive getaway.
7 Night Majorca All-Inclusive Holiday Including All-Inclusive Hotel And Flights
I have found a deal to the lovely Balearic Islands for a Majorca all-inclusive holiday, the best way to beat your stress and have a chillout by the beach.
With this fantastic package from OnTheBeach you get 7 nights in an all-inclusive apartment, as well as flights included, for just £264 per person.
Flights are from Glasgow to Palma, although transfers aren’t included – check your options here. Alternatively there are flights from Glasgow and Manchester, see below for more details. Please be aware that luggage isn’t included in the deal, but can be added on for a bit extra.
The Torre Blanca Apartments are the perfect place for your Majorca all-inclusive break, located near the centre of quiet Sa Coma, where you’ll find beaches and restaurants, as well as being about a mile from Cal Millor where there’s more going on with some great night life. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool with a children’s swimming area, a poolside snack bar and a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols. Food is offered as a buffet with loads of choice, so you’re sure to find something to your taste. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Combining warm summer sun and nice cool breezes to keep things from getting too stifling, the Majorca has tiny coves, wide city beaches, modern marinas and little fishing ports. The city of Palma has a great bohemian atmosphere and fab food, as do the many little towns scattered across the island, each with their own individual personalities. With sea, cities and great food on offer, you might want to hire a car – check deals on carrentals.co.uk. Having said that, with four days in lovely Sa Coma you’re likely to want to just relax on the sand, just a stone’s throw away from your hotel. The perfect way to get back some much-needed calm, this Majorca all-inclusive holiday just might be just what you’re looking for.
- Majorca All-Inclusive: 7 Nights All-Inclusive Hotel and Flights only £264
- Travel dates: Thursday 15th October to Thursday 22nd October 2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Approx. temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Alternative airports: Check Skyscanner for alternative flights
- Airline: Thomas Cook
- Hotel: Torre Blanca Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 275 reviews
- Location: centre of Sa Coma
- Destination: Majorca
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Airport transfer in Majorca: not included, check your options here
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Price: only £264 per person based on 2 adults and 3 children sharing