Majorca is one of the many beautiful Balearic islands, boasting beautiful beaches, crystal clear waters often with colours making them look like ink has run a bit on a light blue top, and then there is, of course, the weather. The weather in August in Majorca is simply divine – there’s no other way to describe it. So it’s the perfect place for you and your family to escape for a week.
Family Summer Holiday in Majorca
The deal I have found you is available on expedia.co.uk for only £343 per person. This includes your 7 Night hotel stay and your Flights! These flights are from Edinburgh airport; a nice change from the standard London ones.. but if you want to change any of the details, do so on the link :)
With this deal you will be staying in the 4* Hotel Armadams, which has received a good TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. You will be staying here on a room-only basis, but it means that you’ll have more freedom to lie in the sun for as long as you want to!
Whilst you’re in Majorca there’s plenty to do; although in Summer the best option for a week’s holiday is often to just make the most of the beaches, maybe explore a few different ones that you hadn’t seen before and then head back to lather yourself in after-sun… us Brits do tend to burn pretty fast.
Snorkelling is a great, family friendly option for you and your family to take part in. It’s really easy, even those of you who aren’t the strongest swimmers will find moving through the water with Fins really quite enjoyable – and you get to see some of the coolest wildlife around!
This is a great opportunity for you and your family to plan ahead and have some fun in the sun. Majorca is the perfect, easy and lazy holiday away from the rubbish weather.. so what are you waiting for?
- Majorca Family Summer Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £343
- Travel dates: 04/08/2015 – 11/08/2015
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 32°C
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Airline: Iberia
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Armadams
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 174 reviews
- Destination: Palma, Majorca
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer in Majorca not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £343 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing