Planning ahead can be fun – especially if what you’re planning is a May 2017 holiday in Majorca! If you’re an early bird, this holiday will take you to this famous Mediterranean island for a week of lounging on the beach. The most famous and largest of the Balearic Islands, Majorca captivates thousands of visitors every year with its bustling nightlife, sandy beaches and laid back atmosphere. Experience a holiday like no other on the party island perched in the Mediterranean.
This single deal from Loveholidays allows you to go on a trip of solitude to Majorca, so you can have some alone time, just to think about yourself and no one else!
You’ll be staying in Markus Park (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and it’s the perfect place to spend your Majorca Single Break! Not only is there a bar, lounge and restaurant (and remember you have the All-inclusive deal and so you’ll be able to make the most of these amenities i.e. the food!) Don’t forget the flip-side of the coin, the opportunity to exercise! (Yay!) There’s a fitness center with gym and workout room, as well as a pool, a hot-tub and a spa!
- Majorca: 7 Nights incl. All-inclusive Hotel & Flights from £336
- Travel dates: 2-9 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Luton
- alternative airports: Gatwick, Birmingham
- Airline: Monarch
- Hotel: 3-star Markus Park
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 71 reviews
- Location: approx. 0.2 km from city centre
- Destination: Can Picafort
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Shuttle transfer in Majorca available from £31
- Hold Luggage: Add up to one 20 kg bags from £41
- This holiday is ATOL Protected
- Price: only £336 based on 1 traveler