If you’re looking for a way to warm yourself up a bit and tide yourself over until Summer finally arrives, then this is definitely the deal for you! Why not head to Malaga to make the most of the warmer weather in April and just enjoy a relaxing 11 night break!
Spring Holiday in Malaga
The deal I have found you is available on expedia.co.uk for only £249 per person. This includes your 11 Night Hotel stay and your Flights from Belfast Airport. If you want to fly from somewhere else, feel free to change the details via the link to Expedia!
With this deal you will be staying in the 3* El Porton, which has received a good TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. You will be staying here on a room-only basis, but this just gives you that much more freedom with when and where you eat… and it gives you an excuse to get out early!
Whilst you’re in Malaga I would actually recommend going to the Museum of Glass and Crystal. I know it sounds really strange, but it’s genuinely interesting and you get to see some of the most beautiful and intricate pieces of glass… it’s really cool.
There are also plenty of historical monuments to keep you occupied ranging from military forts to Basilica’s! It’s a fascinating area, and obviously you’ll want to make the most of the significantly better weather than the UK.. so make sure you pack some shorts!
This is a great chance for you to escape the UK a bit early and just enjoy the change of scenery whilst unwinding in a beautiful part of the Spanish coastline!
- Malaga Holiday: 11 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £249
- Travel dates: 26/04/2015 – 07/05/2015
- Travel duration: 11 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 23°C
- Airport of departure: Belfast
- Airline: Easyjet
- Hotel: 3* El Porton
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 17 reviews
- Location: in Mijas Costa
- Destination: Malaga, Spain
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer in Malaga not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £249 per person based on 2 adults sharing