Who doesn’t love the chance to relax after the summer? You still get the excitement of getting away and all the wonderful sunshine, but the resorts can be just that little bit quieter. Take advantage of it all with this lovely Malaga holiday in August that I spotted on Loveholidays?
Grab a lovely Malaga holiday in August
The fab 3* Nuriasol Apartments (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is waiting for you to come and kick back. The apartments are on the outskirts of the town of Fuengirola, just a 400m walk to the beach, and right near all the action you could ever need! It’s also close to both Marbella and Malaga, which are both party capitals you’ll love if you’re in need of a boogie! The hotel is splendid with a wonderful pool to chill out by, spacious and cosy apartments with a balcony to take in the views, and a restaurant on site to keep you fed and watered throughout the day. Just what the doctor ordered, huh?
I found this lovely August holiday over on Loveholidays so be sure you book directly with them! I’m sure you’ll have a lovely time!
- Malaga Holiday in August: 7 Nights in Fabulous Hotel in Fuengirola with Newcastle Return Flights from £199 pp
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 30/08/2018 – 06/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Newcastle
- Destination airport: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Nuriasol Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 400 m from the beach and strip
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer is not included but can be booked
- Hand luggage only included
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £199 per person based on two adults sharing