Beat the crowds to it and snap up a fabulous deal to gorgeous Fuengirola? Malaga is an idyllic part of Spain – lovely climates, a beautiful historic centre and excellent beaches make it a perfect choice in my opinion! Take advantage of it all with this lovely Malaga holiday that I spotted at Travel Supermarket.
Grab a lovely Malaga holiday in August
The fab 3* Nuriasol Apartments (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is waiting for you to come and kick back. The apartments are on the outskirts of the town of Fuengirola, just a 400m walk to the beach, and right near all the action, you could ever need! It’s also close to both Marbella and Malaga, which are both party capitals you’ll love if you’re in need of a boogie! The hotel is splendid with a wonderful pool to chill out by, spacious and cosy apartments with a balcony to take in the views, and a restaurant on site to keep you fed and watered throughout the day.
The Old Town is a delight to explore as it features your typically Spanish squares lined with palm trees and cafés – they’re great places to relax and watch the world go by as you get stuck into some tapas. If you don’t mind the walk up the hill, then definitely head up to the Gibralfaro castle for the best views of the city. And sure, after all that sight-seeing, you feet will certain start to ache a bit… So why not chill by the city beach? You’ll find lots of excellent seafood there too.
I found this lovely holiday over on Travelsupermarket so be sure you book directly with them! I’m sure you’ll have a lovely time!
- Fantastic Malaga Getaway: 7 Nights in Fabulous Hotel in Fuengirola with Return Flights from £181
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Multiple
- Destination airport: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Nuriasol Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 400 m from the beach and strip
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer is not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £181 per person based on two adults sharing