Malaga is possibly one of the best known areas in Spain. It’s popularity is mainly due to its weather that is infinitely better than that in the UK and the fact that it is a really beautiful area. This is your chance to discover it during low tourist season and experience it at its best.
You will be staying in the Los Amigos Beach Club, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 87% as well as a Certificate of Excellence for 2014. While you are you will be staying in an apartment with an outdoor pool. Although the weather won’t be as hot as it would be in summer, it will still be pleasant. Whether you decide you’re brave enough for the pool or not is completely up to you.
The hotel also has a restaurant that you can eat at if you would like to, although there are plenty of other places that you could go to. Your apartment also features a kitchenette, so if you would rather spend a few nights in and cook something for yourself, then that is perfectly easy as well.
This deal is available to you on expedia.co.uk for only £151. This is based on 3 adults sharing an apartment. Included in this deal is your 9 night hotel stay and flights.
Whilst you’re here I would simply recommend exploring the surrounding area. There are a lot of beaches along the coastline, along with some places to get really good photos and views of the hills in the background. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by what you find here. There are also, of course, plenty of bars and restaurants should you want to go out on occasion.
This deal is a really good opportunity for you to break up your winter and get away with a couple of friends for a nice, long and relaxing holiday. It’s a really good deal for the area it is in, don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- Malaga: 9 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £151
- Travel dates: 09/12/2014 – 18/12/2014
- Travel duration: 9 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 18°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: EastJet
- Hotel: Los Amigos Beach Club
- Rating: 87% on TripAdvisor out of 384 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Destination: Malaga, Spain
- Meals: Self-Catering
- Airport transfer in Malaga not included (to see how to get there click here)
- Find cheap car rentals on: carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £151 per person based on 3 adults sharing