Looking for a quick escape to the sunshine this autumn? Consider this stunning Malaga mini break. This bargain holiday will see you in a fabulous hotel near the beach with flights included.
Malaga Mini Break
This deal from Trivago and my Flight Finder tool includes a stay in the boutique Hotel Picasso in Malaga. This pretty hotel is right by Guadalmar Beach and ten minutes from the airport. This spa hotel has a gorgeous garden, swimming pool, and hot tub. You’ll be close to the stunning Sierra de Churriana hills. You’ll be close to the city of Torremolinos further down south and Malaga city centre in the north.
Andalusia is perfect for a short stay. In the city of Malaga, you will find the Moorish Castle, the Alcazaba and the Cathedral. Malaga is great for street markets and vintage shopping too! The Costa del Sol has been pretty much commandeered by tourists, but Malaga retains plenty of heritage. You’ll find flamenco, great food and many homages to Malaga-born Pablo Picasso with great museums in the city. Head to Torremolinos for its hectic nightlife and sandy beaches.
Book this deal by following the links below!
- Malaga Mini Break: 3 Nights in Great Hotel Near Beach Incl. Flights just £113
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 07/11/2018 – 10/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London LTN (STN return)
- Destination airport: Malaga Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Malaga Picasso
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 0.3 miles from the beach
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £113 per person based on two adults sharing