I found you this Maldives Resort Holiday on Expedia! The Maldives, a country made up of 1200 individual islands, is home to arguably the most beautiful beaches in the world. The white sandy beaches and crystal waters draw in over 1 million tourists per year to this tiny island paradise! Every resort or hotel has its own private island, the only problem is choosing one ;) Luckily, I’ve done the hard work for you and found you this amazing deal in the North Male Atoll!
4* Kuredu Island Resort
The 4* Kuredu Island Resort has a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, plus a Certificate of Excellence, so I’m sure you’re going to have a fantastic stay there! This gorgeous island resort is set right on the beach, within walking distance of both Kuredu Beach and Kanuhura Beach. There is an on site golf course and 7 restaurants to choose from! This deal is based on an all-inclusive stay in a Bungalow in the Garden Area, so you’ll be able to fill up on buffet meals, snacks and beverages. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, balconies, minibars and coffee makers. There are a number of activities available on site, including kayaking, windsurfing, snorkeling, tennis, soccer and volleyball.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing holiday!
- Maldives Resort Holiday: 7 Nights in 5* Island Resort incl. Complimentary Upgrade to All Inclusive, Speed Boat Transfers & Return Flights from just £1,379
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Privé
- Travel dates: Various dates until July 2019 available (cheapest dates in May 2019)
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester (cheapest), London (from £1,388), Birmingham (£1,417), Edinburgh (£1,418)
- Hotel: Paradise Island Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Lankanfinolhu Island, North Male Atoll, Maldives
- Meals: all-inclusive
- Speed boat transfers included
- Price: only £1,379 per person based on 2 adults sharing
For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly