Make ready for a last minute Crete escape which departs in the first half of September! This last minute bargain that I found for you on TUI lets you and a friend fly off from Birmingham and stay for 7 nights in a top rated hotel. Read on to find out more about this great deal.
Last Minute Crete Escape
Right in the heart of the best bit of town, the adult-focused Ilios Malia (4/5 on TripAdvisor) is just minutes away from all the major bars and clubs, and 10 minutes to the infamous sandy beach. It really is the perfect location for your getaway! If you fancy a bit more culture, the old town is just a 5-minute stroll away. There are two pools to choose from in the hotel, one a little shallower than the other and one with whirlpool jets – perfect for soothing that hangover from a night on the tiles!
You’ve got to start the night right here, so check out the poolside bar with both indoor and outdoor seating, or perhaps the pub is more your cup of tea. The hotel also hosts barbecue evenings, so pull up a chair and make some new friends! :-)
To book this great basement, follow the link here!
- Last Minute Crete Getaway: 7 Nights Incl. Hotel, Transfers & Flights from Birmingham for just £180
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period 11/09/2018 – 18/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure Airport: Birmingham BXH
- Destination Airport: Crete Heraklion HER
- Hotel: Ilios Malia
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Malia, Greece
- Meals: Self Catering
- Transfer between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £180 per person based on 2 adults sharing