I found you this Malia Beach Hotel Holiday in May 2017, so book fast! You’re headed to the beautiful Greek island of Crete, which has sandy beaches, impressive mountainous landscape and peaceful traditional villages! Malia itself is a top party destination, it’s main strip is called Dimokratias, and it’s packed with bars, pubs and clubs! However, it’s not all booze and boogieing! There’s a charming old town area, and the Minoan palace, the Palace of Malia to discover! For a cool day trip, you can also take a boat out to the Spinalonga islands!
Kastro Beach Hotel
The Kastro Beach Hotel has a 5/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an amazing stay there! The hotel is family-run, and has a great location, on a beach road very close to the sea. There is a swimming pool and sun terrace where you can relax and unwind, and also Charlie’s Bar for socialising! This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a studio with a land view. A bed and breakfast upgrade is available for a surcharge.
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a fantastic holiday!
- Malia Beach Hotel: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only £155pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Your holiday is ATOL protected by LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 23 – 30 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Alternative airports: Newcastle, Edinburgh (prices may vary)
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Deal includes hand luggage only
- Add a 20kg bag from £25.50 per way
- Hotel: Kastro Beach Hotel
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 486 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Malia, Crete
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer can be added during booking process from an additional £23.50 pp return
- Price: only £155 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly