Flicking through the colourful pictures of Malta, I decided to spice up the colder months and found some cheap holidays on Malta for you… Check out this deal for a chance to spend a few relaxed day on this island country in the Mediterranean.
Your Holiday on Malta
I combined some cheap flights with a fancy hotel and… Voilà! This holiday deal includes a 3 night stay at a 4* hotel and return flights from London for only £156.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing. There are various airports available for the flights, so pick the one that best suits you and off you go! The cheapest dates are in November 2016 and March 2017 – a trip to Malta will lend you some fresh energy and put a smile on your face!
The George Urban Boutique Hotel is a 4 star hotel with a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating and a whole load of comforts to offer its guests. Each room features Wi-Fi and an iPod docking station, as well as a fridge and a sleek private bathroom. The hotel houses an indoor spa and a rooftop terrace where you can use the loungers to soak up the sun and gorgeous views, or relax next to the pool. The spa offers a range of beauty treatments as well as a sauna, indoor pool and steam bath.
Just 5 minutes away are the beaches of St. George’s Bay and Spinola Bay where you can enjoy long, romantic strolls by the sunset and amazing sea views. There are great public transport connections between St. Julian’s and the bustling city of Valletta and Malta International Airport. Valletta is the capital of Malta and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site with plenty of historic attractions.
- Malta: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £150
- Travel dates: 12th – 15th March 2017, cheapest dates in November 2016 and March 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 15°C
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* The George Urban Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 924 reviews
- Location: approx. 0.3 miles from city centre
- Destination: St. Julian’s, Malta
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer in Malta not included
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £150 per person based on 2 adults sharing