Flicking through the colourful pictures of Malta, I decided to spice up the summer and found some cheap holidays on Malta for you… Check out this deal for a chance to spend a few relaxed day on this island country in the Mediterranean.
Your Holiday on Malta
I combined some cheap flights with a fancy hotel and… Voilà! This holiday deal includes a 2 night stay at a 4* hotel and return flights from London for only £175.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing. There are various airports available for the flights, so pick the one that best suits you and off you go! The cheapest dates are in April 2018 – a trip to Malta will lend you some fresh energy and put a smile on your face!
The 4* George Urban Boutique Hotel has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating, a Certificate of Excellence, and a whole load of comforts to offer its guests. Each room features Wi-Fi and an iPod docking station, as well as a fridge and a sleek private bathroom. The hotel houses an indoor spa and a rooftop terrace where you can use the loungers to soak up the sun and gorgeous views, or relax next to the pool. The spa offers a range of beauty treatments as well as a sauna, indoor pool and steam bath.
Just five minutes away are the beaches of St. George’s Bay and Spinola Bay where you can enjoy long, romantic strolls by the sunset and amazing sea views. There are great public transport connections between St. Julian’s and the bustling city of Valletta, Malta’s capital, and Malta International Airport.
- Malta: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £176 pp
- Travel dates: 3 – 5 April 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Return flight comes into London Luton
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* The George Urban Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 0.3 miles from city centre
- Destination: St. Julian’s, Malta
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer in Malta not included
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £175.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing