An insider’s tip for a great holiday is Malta. The small Mediterranean island offers warm temperatures all over the year and is therefore perfect for beach holidays. So why not end the year by taking this Malta escape and discovering the beauty of the island and its outstanding coastline this December? Spotted a great deal for you and here are the details…
Awesome Malta Escape
If you’re looking for a warmer place than the UK in December then check out this deal that I have found on Thomson. They’re currently offering a holiday package to Malta for only £208 per person based on 3 travelers. The price includes flights from London Gatwick and your stay in a well rated 4-star hotel with half board and coach transfers.
You will be staying at the 4* Hotel Mellieha Bay which received 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is located on Mellieha beach and about 2 miles from the resort centre. It overlooks the island’s largest bay, and its location is perfect to explore the surroundings. The nearest restaurants and bars are only a five minute bus drive away. There are also two pools and an international restaurant directly on the hotel grounds. Enjoy every day a delicious breakfast and an evening meal and relax either at Malta’s biggest bay or at the pools. It’s up to you!
So hurry up and pack your bags! Click the link to book this Malta escape on Thomson :)
- 4* Malta Escape: 7 Nights incl. 4* Half-Board Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £208 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Thomson!
- Travel period: 5 – 12 December 2017
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4* Mellieha Bay Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,047 reviews
- Location: on the beach, approx. 1.8 miles from resort centre
- Destination: Malta
- Board basis: Half-board
- 15kg hold luggage per passenger included in price
- Airport transfer in Malta: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £208 per person based on 3 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!