You’ve probably heard that Malta is the place to go for a sun holiday. I found this great deal for a Malta beach holiday at the start of September using Loveholidays that you’re sure to enjoy. With the weather still hitting 25 degrees Celsius during this time of year, you’ll still have a perfect sun holiday!
Malta Beach Holiday
During your week in Malta, you will be staying in the Topaz Hotel in St Paul’s Bay. This well-rated hotel is in the lively seaside of Bugibba. You can enjoy an outdoor and indoor pool, a gorgeous sun terrace and spa services. Previous guests loved the comfort and location of this hotel!
This is a great spot if you want to capture the attractions of Malta and enjoy the beach as well! Malta has a great nightlife and the seafront is full of great restaurants, bars and shops. You’ll find yourself within walking distance of the historic Buggiba Square and the wonderful national aquarium. You can go snorkelling, take a boat tour around the coast or even drive out to the Mdina Old City.
Still not convinced? Check out the information below and follow the link to book!
- Malta Beach Holiday: 7 Nights in Well-Rated Resort Incl. Glasgow Flights just £306pp
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 30/08/2018 – 06/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Glasgow Prestwick
- Destination airport: Luqa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Topaz Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: St Paul’s Bay, Malta
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £306 per person based on two adults sharing