It’s never too early to look for a great holiday package to Malta and I’ve already found a good one! easyjet.com is currently offering some good prices for Winter holiday packages and this one has a great value for £166 per person. You are going to stay in Mellieha and there in the 4star Maritim Antoine Hotel and Spa (73% on TripAdvisor) which holds a Certificate of Excellence. It’s a trendy hotel which is situated on a hill directly in Mellieha with chilled surroundings.
Malta is an island where you can do a lot of things during your holiday and it has a lot to explore. Thus I’m sure that you will welcome the great spa offering of the hotel: there is a sauna and stream room, a freshwater jacuzzi, beauty treatments and many many more. And if you’re not feeling to go to the beach, then just stay at one of the 3 pools of the Maritim Antoine Hotel: there is an indoor pool, a sun terrace pool and the main outdoor pool.
Back outside of the hotel you will enjoy Mellieha which is a picturesque town in the north of Malta. If you prefer to make some day trips, then it’s very easy to do a trip to Gozo or Comino from here. The ferry terminals are close to your location. During a trip to the capital Valletta you should definitely pay a visit to the Upper Bakarra Gardens and to the several museums. But for sure you can also just stay at the outstanding beach or indulge yourself in the spa facilities of your hotel. Well, actually a holiday in Malta is pretty versatile, so I wish you a Happy Holiday! :)
- Malta Holiday Package: 7 Nights incl. 4*Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only £166
- Travel period: 01/11/2014 – 8/11/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 20°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 19°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4 star Maritim Antoine Hotel and Spa
- Rating: 73% on TripAdvisor out of 979 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: approx. 1 mile to the beach, close to ferry terminals to Gozo and Comino
- Destination: Malta / Mellieha
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Malta not included. The hotel is about 15 miles from the hotel. From the airport take the bus line X4, X5 or X7 to Luqa. From there you head to Mellieha with the line X1 (£1). Then it’s just a short walk to the hotel. Alternatively take the taxi for around £4 each way.
- Price: only £166 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: the link to easyjet.com only forwards you to an overview of all Malta deals for Winter 2014. Please to do following step to get to the deal: on the left side on easyjet.com is a box called “Hotel name” directly below the topic “Adjust your holiday results”, there you have to type in the name of the hotel Maritim Antonine Hotel and Spa.
Click here for the Malta Holiday Deal