Travelling Europe? I’ve found you a super stop-off in Malta, near St Julian’s. The town sits on a stretch of peninsula, and is full of restaurants and bars, the perfect location for a young traveller (or group) to make new friends and experience the lively Maltese lifestyle. Malta has an average of 299 days of blue skies per year, so by day you can soak up the sun, whatever the season! By night, you can grab a classy cocktail at Portomaso Marina or party until breakfast time in Paceville (to the west of St Julian’s). For dinner, sample seasonal Maltese dishes such as Lampuki Pie (fish pie) and Bragioli (beef olives).
Hostel Malti, St Julian’s
This cheap and colourful hostel has excellent reviewers from previous guests on TripAdvisor, receiving a 4.5 rating from 173 happy reviewers. The price we’ve quoted here is for a single traveller, but it’s possible to book for a party of up to 6 (for a slightly increased price pp) if you want to visit with friends! Whether you’re alone or in a group, you’ll have a choice of sleeping either in a comfortable 6, or 12-bed room. While there are many bars, clubs and pubs about a 5 minute walk from the hostel, you’ll be staying in the quiet district of Ta’ Giorni, so you can catch some peace and quiet and chill out on the rooftop.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a fantastic time!
- Malta: 7 Nights incl. Flights and Accommodation for only £102 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Please note: an additional €3.50 (not quoted in our price) will be required upon arrival at accommodation
- Travel dates: 25 February -4 March 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow Prestwick International Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hostel Malti
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 173 reviews
- Destination: Malta
- Airport transfer NOT included
- Price: only £102 per person based on a single traveller
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly