Malta is, in my opinion, one of the most underrated holiday destinations around. It has a truly beautiful coastline and is definitely worth heading over to enjoy what it has to offer you. You’ll be staying there by yourself, so you don’t need to worry about anyone else waking up late in the morning etc etc.
Book your Malta Single Holiday today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Sunseeker Holiday Complex, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 as well as being awarded a Certificate of Excellence. You will be staying here on a self-catering basis, but it gives you more leeway with where you go and for how long. Your hotel is in a quiet area, but still only a five minute walk away from the town and sea front. This means that you’ll be able to go into the town easily, but equally be able to get away from the hustle and bustle. The hotel also has a roof-top terrace, which is brilliant because it gives you some really great views across the surrounding area.
I would also really recommend heading to the Marsaxlokk Market where you’ll be able to go shopping and find some really quirky gifts for your friends and family at home. It’s the more fun way to shop in Malta! If you fancied venturing out into the water, you could also head to the Blue Grotto, which is a stunning natural cave with an arch that stretches out to see, acting as the entrance. This is an absolute must!
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Malta Single Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £192 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Thomson!
- Travel period: 13-20 December 2016
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick or Manchester (£206 pp)
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Sunseeker Holiday Complex
- Rating: TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 out of 461 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to beachfront and town
- Destination: Bugibba, Malta
- Board: self-catering
- Airport transfer in Malta included
- Price: only £192 per person based on one traveler
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!