It’s almost 2019 and it’s time to cross off another fantastic country from your bucket list! Morocco is a must-see. This Marrakech city break from Travel Supermarket means you get four nights in a great guesthouse close to the city’s top cultural attractions.
Marrakech City Break
I’ve found a great hotel for your time in Marrakesh. The Riad Yasmara is close to the Medina. This traditional, pretty guesthouse has all the makings of a classic Moroccan hotel. You’ll get great hospitality and breakfast in the morning!
Soak up the North African sun in this cultural tapestry! Jamaa el-Fna is the main square where merchants, storytellers, dancers and even snake charmers hold court. The city’s modern district of Gueliz is where you’ll find European-style buildings and cafes. Head to the stunning Majorelle Gardens or the charming area of Mehllah, the city’s small Jewish community.
Book this lovely break by following the links below!
Departures from London
17/03/2019 – 21/03/2019 (£118)
25/03/2019 – 29/03/2019 (£117)
02/04/2019- 06/04/2019 (£158)
Departures from Manchester
10/03/2019 – 14/03/2019 (£175)
17/03/2019 – 22/03/2019 (£171)
- Marrakech City Break: 4 Nights in Great Hotel Incl. Flights, Breakfast just £118
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Destination airport: Marrakech Menara Airport
- Hotel: Riad Yamsara
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Marrakech
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £120 per person based on two adults sharing