Marrakech in Morocco is unbelievably beautiful. Here is the place to experience the Orient with its distinctive atmosphere and to pick up the charm of the ‘pearl of the South’ like Marrakech is used to be called. I’ve found an incredible possibility to explore Marrakech for 7 nights for only £126 per person! But don’t hesitate too long with the bookings, because such offers are booked up very quickly. So let’s get to the details:
Book your flight with bravofly.co.uk departing from London Stansted to Marrakech Menara for only £56 per person. Then, go to trivago.co.uk and take the advantage of this great hotel deal: you’ll be able to stay in 4 star hotel Riad Qodwa (81% on TripAdvisor) for only £20 per night and per room (based on two people sharing) plus breakfast!
The hotel is amidst a beautiful garden in Marrakech and only 8 miles from the city centre of the old Medina. It’s also just 6 miles from the airport, so no worries about the transfers that are not included. A taxi would probably cost you £2 for this short way, but the hotel offers a free airport shuttle service on request! The hotel also provides a nice outdoor swimming pool and the rooms are decorated in the traditional Moroccan style. Great oriental atmosphere throughout your whole holiday is almost guaranteed :)
So once you picked up the bus to the city centre of Marrakech get prepared to see many interesting and exciting sights here. Definitely don’t miss to visit the Djemaa el Fna which was the ‘place of the decapitated’ and which turns nowadays in the late afternoon into a bustling location with performances of musicians, dancers, storytellers and snake charmers. Yes, it’s exactly like you would usually imagine a typically oriental experience :) And to complete this feeling the Djemaa el Fna is home to the most exotic stalls you can imagine. You should try to find the stall that sells dried lizards, toads and various indefinable brews. Of course the sellers will try to convince you that these brews are a miracle cure for everything. It’s up to you if you want to believe them or not :) Other stalls spread the smell of rose water and all sorts of ointments. Have fun during your Marrakech holiday and look forward to a wonderful Moroccan experience almost like in the ‘Arabian Nights’ for such a cheap price!
- Marrakech Holiday Package: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only £126
- Travel period: 26/11/2014 – 03/12/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 17°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4 star Riad Qodwa
- Rating: 81% on TripAdvisor out of 88 reviews
- Location: approx. 8.7 miles from city centre, ca. 6 miles from the airport
- Destination: Marrakech / Morocco
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Marrakech: the hotel offers a free airport shuttle service. Please contact the hotel staff for further info.
- Excluded: city tax €2.50 per person per night, must be paid at arrival (in total €35 ≈£29)
- Price: only £126 per person based on two adults sharing