I found you this gorgeous deal to Marrakech this summer! You’ll be staying at the foot of the Atlas Mountains, near to this vibrant and colourful Moroccan city. Top attractions include the Djemaa el-Fna (Marrakech’s main square) buzzing with street theatre and music, the Jardin Majorella (an electric blue villa surrounded by gardens which are home to over 300 plant species) and Bahia palace, draped in luxurious floor to ceiling decoration, some of which dates back to the 1860s.
4* Kenzi Club Agdal Medina
The 4* Kenzi Club Agdal Medina has a 4/5 rating out of 4,524 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The hotel is located 6km outside of the city centre, but with this deal you will benefit from use of a free shuttle to Medina all day. This deal is based on an all-inclusive stay in a Deluxe Room (you can upgrade to Privilege Room available for a surcharge), and you’ll find a complimentary bottle of wine in your room upon arrival. Each guest is also entitled to one Steam Hammam during their stay, as well as a 20% discount off all Spa treatments. The hotel has 4 sparkling swimming pools, a tennis court, two stylish restaurants and a bar.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Please book directly with them. Have a great trip!
- 4* Marrakech Holiday: 3 Nights incl. Flights, Transfers, 4* All-Inclusive Hotel & Bottle of Wine for only £223 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 28 – 31 January 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- 4, 5, 7 and 10 night stays also available
- Airport of departure: all London Airports
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Bristol, Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Kenzi Club Agdal Medina
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 4,524 reviews
- Destination: Marrakech, Morocco
- Meals: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer included
- Price: only £223 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly